Exponential and Logarithmic Functions (Algebra 2 - Unit 7) | All Things Algebra®
Also included in
This Exponential and Logarithmic Functions Unit Bundle includes guided notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Graphing Exponential Functions
• Solving Exponential Equations (Common Base)
• Converting Between Logarithmic and Exponential Form
• Evaluating Logarithms; Change of Base Formula
• Graphing Logarithmic Functions
• Properties of Logarithms (Product, Quotient, and Power Rule)
• Expanding and Condensing Logarithms
• Solving Logarithmic Equations
• Solving Exponential Equations using Logarithms
• Base e and Natural Logarithms
• Exponential Growth and Decay
• Compound Interest
• Modeling with Exponential and Logarithmic Functions (Regression)
• Choosing the Best Model (LinReg, QuadReg, CubReg, QuartReg, ExpReg, LnReg)
ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
(1) Links to Instructional Videos: Links to videos of each lesson in the unit are included. Videos were created by fellow teachers for their students using the guided notes and shared in March 2020 when schools closed with no notice. Please watch through first before sharing with your students. Many teachers still use these in emergency substitute situations.
(2) Editable Assessments: Editable versions of each quiz and the unit test are included. PowerPoint is required to edit these files. Individual problems can be changed to create multiple versions of the assessment. The layout of the assessment itself is not editable. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine (I use MathType), simply delete my equation and insert your own.
(3) Google Slides Version of the PDF: The second page of the Video links document contains a link to a Google Slides version of the PDF. Each page is set to the background in Google Slides. There are no text boxes; this is the PDF in Google Slides. I am unable to do text boxes at this time but hope this saves you a step if you wish to use it in Slides instead!
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Algebra 2 Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
© All Things Algebra (Gina Wilson), 2012-present