Find the Danger in Pictures- Safety Scenarios - Adult Therapy - Safety Awareness
Also included in
60 PICTURES! This activity is designed to target problem solving, visual scanning and safety awareness for adults and teens. Directly addressing safety and problem solving can improve independence and decrease risk of accidents in home and community settings. To complete this task, look at the picture and touch the danger in each pic. Great for dementia therapy!
This task is appropriate for the following environments: skilled nursing (SNF), hospital, home health, schools
Similar products include:
- To assess safety or improve safety awareness
- To assess visual scanning and problem solving
1. Look at the picture and identify the danger.
2. Clinician can extend learning with additional probes, i.e., What might you do in that situation? How can you avoid the danger? What might happen? What is a safer alternative?
3. May be used in 1:1 or small group settings
Following 1 Step Directions (Ie "touch the," "point to")
TYPE: PDF File (cards) and Easel Activity
- PDF- Print and laminate these cards to use over and over with patients, using a dry erase marker.
- Easel- If you’re new to Easel, it is great for those working in SNFs, home health, hospital, private practice and school settings. Simply purchase the Easel product and use it immediately with patients, through the TPT website. The Function Well offers digital, interactive, “mini-apps” which are highly motivating and easy to use. No more need to carry around bags of materials, as they are perfect for iPads and tablets!!!
Click the star at the top left of this page to FOLLOW, and be the first to see the new products posted weekly. Most activities are geared towards adult therapy in SNFs, Hospitals, and Home Health. Products are made to be functional, quality speech therapy products that can be implemented immediately with no-prep.
Feel free to hit "Ask A Question" on THE FUNCTION WELL page to message suggestions or questions.
Reviews are always appreciated:)
Thanks for visiting THE FUNCTION WELL store!!